Nebular Vines is a botanical, oil painting on wood panel. It is 12x12. This nature inspired Nebular Vines series works ...
moreNebular Vines is a botanical, oil painting on wood panel. It is 12x12. This nature inspired Nebular Vines series works as individual artwork or as a series. Each painting is filled with silver, brown, gray and some gold tones.
Michelle Gagliano’s art is a continuous engagement with the notion of beauty and experimentation. Imaginary ‘natural’ forms and textural patinas are melded in an exploration of surface alchemy, presenting the viewer with a breathtaking panorama that both evokes timeless private visions and invokes universal themes and emotions.
According to Michelle, "I am experimenting with gold, silver and metallic pigments, suspended on the surface of my panels, then reworking them, erasing, sanding, re-glazing building up and taking down, stretching into, creating a ‘history’. These pigments have a transcendent quality, present in the motifs of so many cultures, including Russian Icons, art of The Incas, Renaissance, all the way to Tibetan Thangkas. Such images were made to dazzle the specta-tor and I love the spiritual reverence I feel using these pigments. I am influenced also by the Bronze Age, Iron Age, even the Gilded Age. The ‘metallic ages’ have given us such a rich cultural heritage and sense of the magnificent."
Gagliano has built up a considerable body of work and has exhibited extensively throughout the USA. With projects including Artist Residencies, group shows, museum exhibitions, and private installations, Michelle Gagliano’s work is held in numerous private and corporate collections throughout the U.S.A, Europe and Asia. less
- 12ʺW × 2ʺD × 12ʺH
- Item Type
- Mint Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- New New less
- Michelle Gagliano
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.