Nancy Lasar’s work is described as “drawing with light”, “condensed energy and flow”, “calm and crazy”, and “organized chaos ...
moreNancy Lasar’s work is described as “drawing with light”, “condensed energy and flow”, “calm and crazy”, and “organized chaos”.
It are the lines in Lasar’s works that are the most electrifying. They appear as singular electrical wires, jerking, swaying, whipping and buckling to some internal energy force that is as potent as it is erratic.
For over 40 years, she has worked with images observed from nature using a variety of drawing, painting, printmaking and photographic processes.
Nancy Lasar has exhibited her award winning images widely throughout New England, New York, Minnesota and as far away as Sweden and China and Japan.
Lasar has exhibited in group and one person shows at the Mattatuck Museum, The Bruce Museum, The Washington Art Association, The Lyman Allen Museum, the New Britain Museum, The Center and The International Print Center,
Her works are included in many public and private collections including Pfizer Corp, Aetna Life and Casualty, The General Mills Corp., and the Rutger’s Print Archive, The Mattatuck Museum, and The Karsdal Collection. Nancy Lasar receives commissions to create unique pieces for private homes and offices in Connecticut, New York and Minneapolis.
She has received two Individual Artist Fellowships from the CT. Commission on the Arts and received a grant to study at the Vermont Studio Center. less
- 40ʺW × 1.5ʺD × 54ʺH
- Early 21st Century
- Nancy Lasar
- Mint Condition, Not Used, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Excellent Excellent less
- Art Subject
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.