Lasso Chandelier x Chad Wentzel MADE
MADE IN: Detroit, MI
From the Lasso Series, featuring contemporary cord lighting ... moreLasso Chandelier x Chad Wentzel MADE
MADE IN: Detroit, MI
From the Lasso Series, featuring contemporary cord lighting wrapped in boldly-hued and softly-subdued threads. The Lasso Series also includes ceiling pendants and sconces.
Solid machined brass light socket on a fabric covered cord. Each cord is accented with hand wrapped thread and cord elements in one of four curated colorways (L-R): Neutral, Warm Fluorescent, Cool Fluorescent, Neon Rainbow.
UL listed and built from UL listed components by a UL Certified technician.
Length: 36"-72" .
One available in Neon Rainbow colorway.
Made-to-order: Lead time 6-8 weeks. Available in Neon Rainbow, Warm and Cool Fluorescent or Neutral.
Custom colors and configurations available, price upon request for custom orders.
ABOUT THE DESIGNER:
Chad Wentzel is an artist and designer, born and raised in the Pacific Northwest. He now lives and works in Detroit. With a love of craft traditions, an attention to detail, and a deep curiosity about mysticism and the psychedelic- the works in Chad's collections provide beauty for the grown up hippy who still burns sage while enjoying life's finer things.
Wentzel's work takes on vibrant, effortless forms. Appealing to both the minimalist and maximalist, designs such as the Lasso Sconce exude vibrant sophistication. less
- 36ʺW × 36ʺD × 72ʺL
- Item Type
- Mint Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Made for an exhibition in 2019. Excellent, new condition. Made for an exhibition in 2019. Excellent, new condition. less
- Chad Wentzel
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
More From This DealerView All
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.