Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
19th Century French Louis XIV Marble Top Buffet features a visually striking step-front design, and stretches over seven feet wide ...
more19th Century French Louis XIV Marble Top Buffet features a visually striking step-front design, and stretches over seven feet wide for a commanding presence! Boldly carved lions' paw feet support the intricately carved cabinets and drawers, all rendered from dense, old-growth patinaed oak with Baroque-inspired flourish. Topped with hand-beveled, beautifully veined marble for decades of carefree opulence!
Measures 41.5H x 89W x 24D (marble measurements ~ feet extend an extra 1.5 to 2" out from the corners and front) less
- 89ʺW × 24ʺD × 41.5ʺH
- Late 19th Century
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Marble has been expertly repaired and reinforced, and is now stronger than when it was first installed. Excellent Hand-Curated Condition ... moreMarble has been expertly repaired and reinforced, and is now stronger than when it was first installed. Excellent Hand-Curated Condition! Hand-detailed & hand-finished by our expert in-house staff. Located in our 25,000 square foot Dallas Design District showroom, NOT our flagship 25,000 square foot Baton Rouge showroom. less
- Place of Origin
- Wood Credenzas and Sideboards
- Shabby Chic Credenzas and Sideboards
- Brown Credenzas and Sideboards
- French Credenzas and Sideboards
- Stone Credenzas and Sideboards
- Gray Credenzas and Sideboards
- Marble Credenzas and Sideboards
- Oak Credenzas and Sideboards
- Traditional Credenzas and Sideboards
- White Credenzas and Sideboards
- Baroque Credenzas and Sideboards
- Chestnut Credenzas and Sideboards
- Coffee Credenzas and Sideboards
- Dallas Credenzas and Sideboards
- Louis XIV Credenzas and Sideboards
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.