Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
A gorgeous and extremely rare Art Deco dining set designed in 1937 by Gilbert Rohde for his Formal Dining Group ...
moreA gorgeous and extremely rare Art Deco dining set designed in 1937 by Gilbert Rohde for his Formal Dining Group for Herman Miller. The set includes the extension dining table with two leaves, eight side chairs, and one captain armchair.
The table features stunning mahogany and maidou burl wood grain, which are uniquely arranged on the top in a checkerboard pattern. It has two curved mahogany pedestals--connected by a stretcher in the middle--and a boat-shaped top. Model 3725 from the Formal Dining Group. The table has been expertly restored and is in pristine condition.
The matching chairs offer beautiful newly refinished solid mahogany frames, with new foam and exquisite silver and black modern Herman Miller designer upholstery. This 10-piece set is an excellent addition to any Art Deco, modern, or mid-century modern dining environment.
The table measures 72"W x 40"D x 29.75"H. It extends to 120"W with two 24" leaves.
The side chairs measure 21.5"W x 24.5"D x 30.5"H. The captain chair measures 22.5"W x 24.5"D x 30.5"H. Arm height is 25". Seat height on all chairs is 20". less
- 72ʺW × 40ʺD × 29.75ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Design Modified, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Excellent condition. Table and chairs fully restored. Minimal wear, if any, from age and use. Excellent condition. Table and chairs fully restored. Minimal wear, if any, from age and use. less
- Herman Miller
- Gilbert Rohde
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
- Seat Height
- 20.0 inches
- Table Base
- Table Shape
- Other (unique shapes)
- Table Leaf Width
- 24.0 inches
- Number of Leaves
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.