Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
De Sede DS-600 series “Non-Stop” sofa with 21 sections consisting of 19 interior pieces and one right arm and one ...
moreDe Sede DS-600 series “Non-Stop” sofa with 21 sections consisting of 19 interior pieces and one right arm and one left arm. Originally designed in 1972 by Heinz Ulrich, Ueli Berger and Elenora Peduzzi-Riva, Switzerland. Exceptional design, versatile configurations, and distinctive seating comfort make the DS-600 system an icon.
Fully executed in charcoal blue leather, including the backs. (Other editions use fabric on the backs.) A variable number of pieces per sofa can be zipped or bolted together, allowing free-flowing mobile concepts as well as conventional furniture arrangements.
Measurements per piece: 39" D x 10.5" W x 30" H. Dimensions below reflect the approximate width of 21 pieces in a gentle arch, as pictured in the listing. Depth reflects that of a single section. Dimensions will vary with configuration.
Two 21-piece sofas are available, sold separately. less
- 187ʺW × 39ʺD × 30ʺH
- Late 20th Century
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Leather is dark grayish/navy blue with subtle fading and traces of use. The leather is still quite supple and has ... moreLeather is dark grayish/navy blue with subtle fading and traces of use. The leather is still quite supple and has no tears. less
- De Sede
- Place of Origin
- Seat Height
- 17.0 inches
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.