Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
An exquisite restored Streamline Moderne commode by John Stuart, circa 1935. Stout, expertly crafted Walnut case construction finished in black ... moreAn exquisite restored Streamline Moderne commode by John Stuart, circa 1935. Stout, expertly crafted Walnut case construction finished in black lacquer. The elegant bookmatched Blonde Mahogany bullnose drawer fronts provide for a stunning contrast against the black case. The Mahogany has aged to absolute perfection. Simple solid Brass slab pulls mark the drawers. An important focal point designed to anchor an important space. This is a fantastic example from the late period of the American Art Deco movement. The chest is shipped completely installation ready. Excellent restored condition. The chest has been professionally cleaned and re-lacquered. The mahogany case front projects a fabulous color, movement and depth. The brass hardware has been professionally polished and displays beautiful patina. Retains the Maker Mark. less
- 44.25ʺW × 21ʺD × 32ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Restored, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Excellent restored condition. Professionally cleaned and re-lacquered. Lacquer finish with stunning depth and luster. All work performed is detailed in ... moreExcellent restored condition. Professionally cleaned and re-lacquered. Lacquer finish with stunning depth and luster. All work performed is detailed in the listing narrative. less
- Art Deco
- John Stuart
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.