Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
Mario Bellini designed this modular sectional sofa for C&B Italia in the 1970s. This is a rare edition from before ...
moreMario Bellini designed this modular sectional sofa for C&B Italia in the 1970s. This is a rare edition from before 1973 when C&B Italia became B&B Italia. The entire sofa consists of 4 big seating elements, 4 big back cushions, 3 medium size elements, 2 medium size back cushions and 2 arm rests. Dimensions of each element are Medium size: W64 D96 H68 SH33 cm Large size: W96 D96 H68 SH33 cm
This design became famous almost immediately after it was featured in the exhibition 'Italy and The New Domestic Landscape' in the MOMA Museum in 1972. Mario Bellini (1935-) is trained as an architect and became one of the leading designers in postwar Italian style. In the beginning of his career, he worked together with Olivetti, Cassina and B&B Italia which resulted in an early knowledge of synthetic resins and polyurethanes. His furniture is exciting, both in its use of material as in the originality of his designs. Bellini did not believe in precise boundaries of design, instead, he designed for the relationship of man and environment. It is impossible to pigeon hole Bellini's oeuvre, as his work is so complex and original. This sectional sofa can be upholstered on special request. less
- 137.01ʺW × 100.79ʺD × 26.78ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- In beautiful vintage condition In beautiful vintage condition less
- Mario Bellini
- B&B Italia
- Mario Bellini
- Place of Origin
- Seat Height
- 13.0 inches
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.
The DECASO Buyer Guarantee ensures that you have complete peace of mind when
making a purchase on DECASO in the event that your item:
- Does not arrive
- Is broken during transit
- Is materially different than what you purchased
- All sales are final on Made-to-Order items, some jewelry and limited selection of other items as noted in the returns and cancellations section of the product description.
- For all other items, sales are final 48 hours after delivery (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below).
- To request a return, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the order number and the reason for your return request.
- On approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales are final once buyer or buyer’s agent takes possession of an item.
- Upon inspection, if you decide not to move forward with the purchase, you or your agent must refuse the item at the time of pickup/delivery from the seller. Once you have taken possession of the item, all sales are final. Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a refund.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason, with the exception of Made-to-Order items, where supplies have been purchased or work begun on the item.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return and you will be responsible for the cost of shipping.