Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
Rare and important antique wardrobe in solid walnut made in the late seventeenth century in the seventeenth century baroque Louis ...
moreRare and important antique wardrobe in solid walnut made in the late seventeenth century in the seventeenth century baroque Louis XIV. The line is in fact typical of this period of high period that wanted this type of furnishings of great grandeur made of solid walnut wood of great thickness characteristic curved feet impressive doors and sides with squared panels typically baroque moved. The general line has both Ligurian and Piedmontese baroque influences. This type of furnishings in the seventeenth century was intended only for people of high social standing. Currently furnishings of this type are difficult to find in these conditions of authenticity. The wardrobe has indeed undergone some restoration during these centuries but still has all the original nailing, as well as hardware, back, bottoms and hat. Internally poer hygienic reasons the old owners had opted for a lining in paper from Varese that can be removed. Large impressive wardrobe large internal useful space that can be used as desired. Coming from an important Piedmontese noble residence. The cabinet is used from the wooden point of view very good condition, however, a conservative restoration is recommended.
Look carefully at the attached images to understand the state of conservation and charm of this wardrobe.
Attention the export times of the wardrobe can become longer because given the importance we will have to wait for export documents issued by the Italian Ministry of Fine Arts. The waiting time can be up to a month to have the export documents of the wardrobe. less
- 69.69ʺW × 31.5ʺD × 91.74ʺH
- 17th Century
- Louis XIV
- Place of Origin
- Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, Needs Restoration
- Condition Notes
article of many years requires conservative restoration shows signs of wear Fair
article of many years requires conservative restoration shows signs of wear less
More From This DealerView All
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.