Clean, White Gallery-Wrapped Canvas Sides. Ready To Hang; Framing Optional.
ABOUT KATHI BLINN
In her younger days, Kathi Blinn ... moreClean, White Gallery-Wrapped Canvas Sides. Ready To Hang; Framing Optional.
ABOUT KATHI BLINN
In her younger days, Kathi Blinn (1952 - 2016) painted bold, abstract art, then went on to the responsible years and made a living as a graphic artist. For many years, Kathi taught decorative art and painted murals. with her children grown and out of the nest, she returned to painting fine art. Ms. Blinn’s current style reflects a broader sense of wisdom from the perspective of both visual and personal experience. Her work exhibits a simple composition that evokes emotion through strong colors and pure design.
Kathi Blinn lived in the small town of Stillwater, NY along the Hudson River. She was a member of Oil Painters of America, the Saratoga County Arts Council, and the Rockport Art Association where her work has received wide acclaim. Kathi’s original pieces have been purchased and sought after locally, nationally, and internationally.
"I believe in living life out loud, with passion and joy, and it is my intent to express both the excitement and stillness of a passionate life through my art. Somewhere in between my expression and the viewers reception is where the real art occurs.” less
- 24ʺW × 1.5ʺD × 24ʺH
- Place of Origin
- North America
- Mint Condition, Not Used, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Signed by artist. Clean, White Gallery-Wrapped Canvas Sides. Ready To Hang; Framing Optional. Signed by artist. Clean, White Gallery-Wrapped Canvas Sides. Ready To Hang; Framing Optional. less
- Art Subject
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.