This elegant set of three Mid-Century Modern sterling silver forks were realized by Tiffany & Co., one of America's premiere ...
moreThis elegant set of three Mid-Century Modern sterling silver forks were realized by Tiffany & Co., one of America's premiere luxury makers of the finest silver and precious objects since 1837. Part of their "Persian" pattern series, each fork features four tines- the outer ones have demilune cutouts in the inside corners; rounded shoulders and handles with a fine foliate arabesque pattern filigree in relief featuring reeded scroll form cartouche as well as a pomme de pin motif at the base of each handle. These neoclassical filigree details are repeated on the backside as well, testifying to the fact that no detail was overlooked in their construction. Modern, yet neoclassically inspired, sculptural and inarguably elegant this set of three small serving forks promises to be a beautiful addition to any dining set. Made by one of the most celebrated luxury houses of the 20th century, these are among the finest serving pieces that money can buy. Marked on the bottom "Tiffany & Co. Sterling Pat. 1900." American, 20th century.
Dimensions: 6.5" L X 1" D X .75" H. less
- 6.5ʺW × 1ʺD × 0.75ʺH
- Mid 20th Century
- Tiffany and Co.
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
- Sterling Silver
- Very Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Excellent Excellent less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.