Fantastic and very rare massive "triptych armoire" probably French of Belgium late 19c. Very rare to be this wide and ...
moreFantastic and very rare massive "triptych armoire" probably French of Belgium late 19c. Very rare to be this wide and also very rare to have this type of argyle or quatrefoil motif carving.
Note we can ship this anywhere in the world as we have a fantastic crating company and shippers. we also can deliver this with 4 guys 300 miles from San Diego.
This was from a Beverly hills estate and they had to cut it to get it out of the home. less
- 120ʺW × 28.5ʺD × 93ʺH
- Late 19th Century
- Very Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Design Modified, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- note it has been cut lower left note it has been cut lower left less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
- Brown Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- French Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- Louis XV Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- Outdoor Furniture
- San Diego Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- Shabby Chic Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- Traditional Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- Walnut Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- Wood Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.