PRESENTING A GLORIOUSLY Rare Pair of Qing Dynasty Lidded Ginger Jars.
These lidded urns, or Jars, or Vases are simply ... morePRESENTING A GLORIOUSLY Rare Pair of Qing Dynasty Lidded Ginger Jars.
These lidded urns, or Jars, or Vases are simply gorgeous and exhibit all the legitimate signs of natural aging that one would expect from a genuine antique Chinese piece.
Not marked, which likewise, signifies genuine age.
They are not exactly matching, but were most definitely designed to be kept as a Pair!
Each has different coloring and decoration and one is slightly larger than the other.
Both have floral decoration, one with an orange blossom as the main featured decoration and the other with magenta blossom’s. Also, the one on the right has birds on its decoration.
Both are hand-painted ceramics.
The one with the birds has a poem written on the rear on the other one has a butterfly.
The lids are also decorated to match the urn.
In our opinion, these Urns were made in the Qianlong Emperor Reign in the 18th Century….circa 1750.
NOTE: The lids in the photos are on the wrong urn … just swap them over!
Dimensions: One (on the left) is 17.5" Tall and 10" Wide at the widest center point. The other (on the right) is 16.25" Tall and 10" Wide at the widest center point. less
- 10ʺW × 10ʺD × 17.5ʺH
- Mid 18th Century
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- These have some minor condition issues with a few chips to the lids and finial. A few chips and historic ... moreThese have some minor condition issues with a few chips to the lids and finial. A few chips and historic repairs to the vase rims, BUT because of their age and rarity, this damage does not significantly affect their value and beauty. less
- Place of Origin
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
More From This DealerView All
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.