Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
This stylish and sexy Panton S-chair is a recognized classic by the Danish designer Verner Panton. This early 1976 version ...
moreThis stylish and sexy Panton S-chair is a recognized classic by the Danish designer Verner Panton. This early 1976 version is a Herman Miller / Fehlbaum Production and is one of the scarcest colors ever made at the time. This is the version made of Luran-S thermoplastic polystyrene with reinforcement ribs underneath. The underside of the chair is marked Herman Miller, Fehlbaum Production Panton Chair and dated 1976.
Call it purple, violet or ultra violet, which is Pantone’s color of the year for 2018, either way this chair is stunning. This was one of Verner Panton’s most significant designs using production and technology never seen before in its time. The vibrant color, glossy finish and sculptural shape make this a true statement piece for any room. less
- 19.5ʺW × 21.5ʺD × 33ʺH
- Herman Miller
- Verner Panton
- Place of Origin
- Very Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Extremely nice vintage condition with very minor wear consistent with age and use. There are numerous reflections due to the ... moreExtremely nice vintage condition with very minor wear consistent with age and use. There are numerous reflections due to the beautiful glossy finish. These are not flaws. There are some very minor scratches and scuffs. See photos for more information. less
- Seat Height
- 18.0 inches
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.