Manor Shadian (b.1931 Iran / California) Modernist Abstract Oil Painting 21st C.
Fine modernist oil on canvas by listed Iranian ... moreManor Shadian (b.1931 Iran / California) Modernist Abstract Oil Painting 21st C.
Fine modernist oil on canvas by listed Iranian / Californian artist Manor Shadian.
This is a large canvas filled with bold color and texture. This will brighten up any contemporary interior.
Canvas dimensions 43.5" x 53.5".
Signed verso. Very good condition.
From his childhood he always wanted to paint. As a young boy of 11 or 12 he began to paint Persian miniatures, using only one or two hairs of a paintbrush. When he was a young man, he studied art at the Israel Art Academy. After that, he taught art to both adults and children. Later, coming to New York, he enrolled in the New York Art Student League to expand his knowledge in the field of sculpture.
He is a versatile artist that can work in multiple media; watercolors, oil, mixed media and many other art forms. Manor has visited many countries in Europe and the Middle East. He also lived in the Hawaiian Islands for thirty years. His expertise expanded as he was inspired by the Impressionists, Expressionists, Post. Expressionists and SurreaIists of the 20th century. In many of his earlier works this inspiration has been expressed.
Over the past sixty-five years he has evolved into a master artist. His style is unique. His inspiration from within his spirit, soul, and imagination
His art has sold internationally, and is in many private collections worldwide. He has won prizes for his work in the past. less
- 43ʺW × 1ʺD × 53.5ʺH
- Early 21st Century
- Very Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Very good condition. Very good condition. less
- Art Subject
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.