Mid-century danish modern oak and teak chair with black upholstery.
Meeting Nanna Ditzel leads to an irresistible urge to put ... moreMid-century danish modern oak and teak chair with black upholstery.
Meeting Nanna Ditzel leads to an irresistible urge to put her furniture in your home. Partly because of her unparalleled innovative talent, but also in the hope that her personality will have a contagious effect on your rooms.
Ditzel, who trained as a cabinet maker, is known for her professionalism and sure sense of the needs furniture is expected to meet. At the same time, however, she is renowned for her bold experimental style that has won her numerous furniture awards.
At an age when most other people have long since retired, the grand old lady of Danish design
continues to attract worldwide attention and she welcomes the inspiration that comes from new materials and production methods.
Ditzel is reluctant to discuss her current projects,
but you can be sure that the experimental designer has something innovative and spectacular in the pipeline.
‘Three steps forward and two back still means I’ve taken a step in the right direction!’ she says.
- 35ʺW × 34ʺD × 38ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Excellent Condition, Restored, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Meticulously restored Meticulously restored less
- Danish Modern
- Nanna Ditzel
- Seat Height
- 15.0 inches
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
More From This DealerView All
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.