Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
A classic Jansen-inspired, Louis XVI style dining table made to expand as needed, with six turned and fluted legs fitted ...
moreA classic Jansen-inspired, Louis XVI style dining table made to expand as needed, with six turned and fluted legs fitted with brass sabots and collars; the legs arranged with four on the perimeter and two at the center that support table when expanded; the leg blocks inset with brass mounts. Shown here with brass molding mounted to the top edge and to the bottom apron edge .
This model allows for many custom design elements, beyond overall dimension, shape and finish:
-Top surface edge in brass molding or a molded wood edge.
-Table apron maybe flat (shown above) or with recessed panels with brass or wood molded borders.
-Leg blocks various designs and brass mount options (see examples below).
-Brass mounts are options, these details may also be done in wood, with or without gilding
Table is made to order, custom version available upon request. less
- 60ʺW × 69ʺD × 29ʺH
- Item Type
- Made to Order
- Louis XVI
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
- Table Base
- Table Shape
- Table Knee Clearance
- 1.0 inches
- Table Leaf Width
- 22.0 inches
- Number of Leaves
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.