A versatile design by John Keal for Brown Saltman, this piece functions equally as a coffee table with storage or ... moreA versatile design by John Keal for Brown Saltman, this piece functions equally as a coffee table with storage or a short bench. It was also originally conceived to function as a base in a modular storage system, and could support a vitrine. A slim case of mahogany with mitered corners and beveled edges holds a single drawer, with vertical handles that integrate with the bench’s sculpted legs. The drawer’s front panel is a stained particle board, contrasting with the golden tones of the mahogany. Interior or drawer retains a Brown Saltman sticker and the rear of the piece is marked “4057 ½ Bench.” We have two benches available and the listed price is per item, additional images available upon request. less
- 40ʺW × 20ʺD × 16.5ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Restored, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Excellent restored condition; professionally refinished. Excellent restored condition; professionally refinished. less
- Danish Modern
- Brown Saltman
- John Keal
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
- Seat Height
- 16.5 inches
- Table Shape
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
20837 does not qualify.
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.