A decorative I Karos Pottery, I Caro collector set of two polychrome hand-painted and handcrafted in Rhodes, Greece ceramic wall ...
moreA decorative I Karos Pottery, I Caro collector set of two polychrome hand-painted and handcrafted in Rhodes, Greece ceramic wall decorative plate with carnations and tulip polychrome design.
The plate is decorated with a white, blue, aqua, green, and sienna red design.
These are intricately, hand painted plates made in Rhodes, Greece by the famous I Caro pottery.
Rhodes is famous for its kiln products, such as tiles and pottery, which are glazed and multicolored.
It has a beautifully hand painted carnation and tulip in burgundy, light and dark blue and turquoise foliage.
An Islamic ceramic plate in the Iznik style, painted in vivid colors with decoration of tulips and carnations.
The back of the plate is signed and numbered, it has a string to the back for hanging. It is marked
“Hand-made in Rhodes Greece by Ikaros Pottery A-837” to the back. The second one is numbered A/ 800/275.
Hand-painted with natural minerals by artisans.
Great ceramic decorative collector Greek ceramic Folk Art, limited edition, signed and numbered.
There is a hole and string for hanging the pieces on the wall.
Size: 10" diameter x 1". less
- 10ʺW × 10ʺD × 1ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Wear consistent with age and use. Wear consistent with age and use. less
- Place of Origin
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Typical Delivery Time: 7-14 days.
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
- Green Decorative Plates
- Brown Decorative Plates
- White Decorative Plates
- Ceramic Decorative Plates
- Pottery Decorative Plates
- Blue Decorative Plates
- Decorative Plates in Los Angeles
- Folk Art Decorative Plates
- Islamic Decorative Plates
- Paint Decorative Plates
- Printmaking Materials Decorative Plates
- Red Decorative Plates
- Turquoise Decorative Plates
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.