Evening or interior metallic gold brocade dress kaftan with silver and gold trim.
Hand-made ceremonial caftan from North Africa, Morocco ... moreEvening or interior metallic gold brocade dress kaftan with silver and gold trim.
Hand-made ceremonial caftan from North Africa, Morocco.
Vintage exotic 1970s silver metallic brocade caftan gown.
The luminous gold metallic caftan maxi dress caftan is made in a subtle metallic floral patterned brocade with shades of gold and silver, with running down the centre round braided gold buttons from the neckline to the hemline.
Princess seams, fully front gold thread buttoning with 99 gold hand-knotted looped buttons and slit at centre front and both sides slit seams.
Great as a chic maxi dress can be worn buttoned up or left open.
The caftan is perfect for a man or woman,
Dress measurement flat:
Shoulder: 17.5" (seam to seam)
Sleeve: 23" (shoulder seam to cuff)
Chest: 24" (armpit to armpit)
Waist: 27" (narrowest point)
Hip: 29" (measured 6" below waist)
Total Length: 52" (centre back to hem; excluding collar)
Hand crafted by Moroccan artist designer, this is a one of a kind caftan, inspired by the tales of princess of the Arabian Nights.
The Kaftan is a long and wide tunic, collarless, long-sleeved, worn by man and women.
The Moroccan kaftans inspired European and global designers as Yves Saint Laurent, Valentino, and many more who made the caftan famous in the 1960s and 1970s. less
- 17ʺW × 1ʺD × 52ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Wear consistent with age and use. Wear consistent with age and use. less
- Place of Origin
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.