A handsome 1930's American floor lamp with brass paw feet, from Horn & Brannen Manufacturing Co. of Philadelphia. The base ...
moreA handsome 1930's American floor lamp with brass paw feet, from Horn & Brannen Manufacturing Co. of Philadelphia. The base is brass and black painted, heavy metal. (See the sister lamp in our storefront with hunter green painted metal). A great, swing arm design -adjust the lamp height by simply sliding it up or down. The metal structure and components have a variety of tones: oil rubbed bronze, antique silver, gun metal, and bright brass. It has a nice key-like finial accent at the top of the stem. And also a key style switch at the socket, and aluminum shade; also adjustable here. Newly restored and rewired. 62" height x 20" depth x 12.5" diameter; 10" diameter shade.
- 12.5ʺW × 20ʺD × 62ʺL
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Restored, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Some marks and minor scratches on the shade, paint chipping on the base; an aged look. Very good condition. Some marks and minor scratches on the shade, paint chipping on the base; an aged look. Very good condition. less
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.