This product is no longer available.
A handsome antique Italian "Sorrento" inlaid pattern top table circa 1880. The powerful inlay design on ten square top of ... moreA handsome antique Italian "Sorrento" inlaid pattern top table circa 1880. The powerful inlay design on ten square top of this table comes from the seaside resort town of Sorrento located south of Naples along the Amalfi Coast. Tables such as this were highly prized souvenirs and purchased by tourists from all over Europe and sent to their home as a artifact of a fabulous holiday. This table features mahogany, rosewood, olivewood and beech with a top ablaze with a superbly executed parquetry pattern top. The four corners are cut at an angle and the edge and recessed apron are also decorated by hand with varius types of exotic timber. The simplicity of the pedestal base with its turned column supported by three scolled feet provides a visual balance to the top. Please note the original label on the underside with the script writing including the city of Genova (Genoa). Please enlarge the photographs to see the exceptional detail of the artisan who created this unique table. less
- 24ʺW × 24ʺD × 29ʺH
- Mid 19th Century
- Place of Origin
- Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Restored, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Wear consistent with age and use. Wear consistent with age and use. less
- Table Shape
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.