Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
A unique mirror completely hand made by Line Vautrin using Talosel resin with mirror inlays and a convex mirror. France ...
moreA unique mirror completely hand made by Line Vautrin using Talosel resin with mirror inlays and a convex mirror. France. Signed by artist.
French artist, jeweler, and designer Line Vautrin’s costume jewels and sculpted objects defined Parisian Neo-Romantic chic. Made of resin, glass, and bronze, Vautrin’s designs exist outside of traditional definitions of jewelry and call to mind primitive designs and motifs that reference ancient inscribed tables, hieroglyphics, and pictographs. Her work ranged from jewelry to objects such as mirrors, trays, and boxes. Devoted to experimentation, she opened A.D.A.M., the Association for the Development of the Manual Arts, a craft school where she taught metalworking and jewelry making, and also sold some of the raw materials she employed in her own practice, such as mirrors and sheets of Talosel less
- 15ʺW × 2ʺD × 15ʺH
- Line Vautrin
- Line Vautrin
- Place of Origin
- Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Good. Commensurate with age and use. Good. Commensurate with age and use. less
- Arts & Crafts Wall Mirrors
- Boho Chic Wall Mirrors
- Bronze Wall Mirrors
- Bronze Wall Mirrors
- French Wall Mirrors
- Glass Wall Mirrors
- Gold Wall Mirrors
- Line Vautrin Wall Mirrors
- Metal Wall Mirrors
- Outdoor Decor
- Plastic Wall Mirrors
- Resin Wall Mirrors
- San Francisco Wall Mirrors
- Shabby Chic Wall Mirrors
- Traditional Wall Mirrors
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.