Offering an exceptional mid-century modern dining set designed by T.H. Robsjohn-Gibbings for Widdicomb. The set includes the extension dining ...
moreOffering an exceptional mid-century modern dining set designed by T.H. Robsjohn-Gibbings for Widdicomb. The set includes the extension dining table and six ladder back chairs. The dining table features an iconic x-base design and stunning walnut wood grain. It extends to 92"W with a single 20" leaf. The chairs include two captain armchairs and four side chairs. They have new foam and new charcoal gray Herman Miller designer upholstery. The table is date stamped March 1951, and the original Robsjohn-Gibbings for Widdicomb label is present. The entire set has been expertly restored and is in pristine condition.
The dining table measures 72"W x 40"D x 29.5"H. Extends to 92"W with one 20" leaf.
The captain chairs measure 23.25"W x 21"D x 34"H. Arm height is 24.63".
The side chairs are 22.25"W x 21"D x 34"H. Seat height on all chairs is 19". less
- 22.25ʺW × 21ʺD × 34ʺH
- T.H. Robsjohn-Gibbings
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
- Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Restored, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Excellent restored condition. Minimal wear from age and use. Excellent restored condition. Minimal wear from age and use. less
- Seat Height
- 19.0 inches
- Table Base
- Table Shape
- Table Leaf Width
- 20.0 inches
- Number of Leaves
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
- Brown Dining Sets
- Danish Modern Dining Sets
- Glass Outdoor Tables
- Gray Dining Sets
- Mid-Century Modern Dining Sets
- Outdoor Patio Tables
- Outdoor Tables
- Outdoor Tables and Chairs
- Scandinavian Modern Dining Sets
- South Bend Dining Sets
- Textile Dining Sets
- Upholstery Dining Sets
- Walnut Dining Sets
- Widdicomb Dining Sets
- Wood Dining Sets
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.