This amazing French table was originally used to display cuts of meat in a butcher shop. Butcher tables had marble ... moreThis amazing French table was originally used to display cuts of meat in a butcher shop. Butcher tables had marble tops, but this one has a wonderful wood top with painted bull heads, a big center bull, and scrollwork, all which match the color of the iron base. This was probably added sometimes in the early to mid 1900s. The paintings complement the cast iron bulls’ heads on the ends of the iron base, which is composed of six S-Scroll cabriolet arms, legs, and feet. There are two round iron stretchers connecting the center to both ends. Palmettes and C-Scrolls are the other motifs on this fun antique wood and cast iron French table. less
- 70ʺW × 31.5ʺD × 30.5ʺH
- 19th Century
- Place of Origin
- Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Unknown, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Good overall antique condition with some scratches to top. Wear to paint and minor rusting on iron base Good overall antique condition with some scratches to top. Wear to paint and minor rusting on iron base less
- Table Base
- Table Shape
- Table Leaf Width
- 1e-05 inches
- Number of Leaves
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
- Aesthetic Movement Dining Tables
- Brown Dining Tables
- Cast Iron Dining Tables
- Dallas Dining Tables
- French Dining Tables
- Marble Dining Tables
- Metal Dining Tables
- Off-white Dining Tables
- Outdoor Dining Tables
- Paint Dining Tables
- Renaissance Revival Dining Tables
- Shabby Chic Dining Tables
- Stone Dining Tables
- Traditional Dining Tables
- White Dining Tables
- Wood Dining Tables
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.