Founded by the designer Angelo Lelii in the 1940s, Arredoluce was one of the most innovative post-War lighting design companies. ...
moreFounded by the designer Angelo Lelii in the 1940s, Arredoluce was one of the most innovative post-War lighting design companies. Lelii’s modernist aesthetic is immediately recognisable, and his designs gained increasing international renown in the 1950s and ‘60s. Lelii also worked with a number of other now iconic designers such as Franco Albini, Achille and Pier Castiglioni, Vico Magistretti, Gio Ponti, Ettore Sottsass, Mario Tedeschi, and Nanda Vigo.
Whereas many Arredoluce chandeliers and pendants are made from brass and feature opaline glass shades, the floor lamps and table lamps tend to be more minimalist in style, often featuring adjustable shades and articulated arms. Lelii’s best known design for Arredoluce is probably the Model 12128 ‘Triennale’ three-armed floor lamp. Lelii continued to run Arredoluce until its closure in 1979. Today, Arredoluce’s designs are highly sought after by design enthusiasts and lighting collectors.
- 22.5ʺW × 33ʺD × 82ʺL
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Excellent Condition, Restored, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Meticulously restored Meticulously restored less
- Mid-Century Modern
- Angelo Lelii
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
More From This DealerView All
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.