Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
Super patinated De Sede DS-600 modular sectional non stop sofa by Heinz Ulrich, Ueli Berger and Elenora Peduzzi-Riva, 1970s, Switzerland ...
moreSuper patinated De Sede DS-600 modular sectional non stop sofa by Heinz Ulrich, Ueli Berger and Elenora Peduzzi-Riva, 1970s, Switzerland. Original brown leather seating with felt bases. We will be loading up more photos soon. There are 19 pieces in total which zip together and apart - we also have an additional arm piece not shown in the photos here. We will consider selling less pieces to make a smaller sofa.
We offer a secure, professional and fast shipping service worldwide. We work hard to find the safest and most cost effective shipping solution for your purchase. All our pieces are professionally and securely packed and we are experienced in shipping large items throughout the world in the most speedy and economical way. less
- 188.98ʺW × 37.8ʺD × 28.75ʺH
- De Sede
- Place of Origin
- Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Felt and leather are sound and there is a deep patina as well as age related marks and some stains ... moreFelt and leather are sound and there is a deep patina as well as age related marks and some stains on the leather. We intent to clean the felt which is all intact and in good condition. less
- Seat Height
- 15.95 inches
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.