his fabulous 4 section wrought iron gate from France has beautiful scrolling motifs throughout, and it is in excellent overall ...
morehis fabulous 4 section wrought iron gate from France has beautiful scrolling motifs throughout, and it is in excellent overall condition. Some of the tole motifs have been modestly highlighted with gold lacquer. The rest of the iron gate has a worn polish, which gives it a wonderful finish. The gate is completely hand wrought, with all connections being pinned. We chose the angle for the gates in the photos below, but due to their hinges, they can be installed either completely flat, or at 90 degrees, or any angle in between.
Their shape is high at the ends and middle, making them more interesting to the eye. Gates such as these can be used inside and out for various design applications. These can be used in the garden either as entrance gates, or as surrounds for a specific area. Inside, they can be used as fireplace gates or room dividers.
There are handles and a latch on either side at the center. These gates once graced a grand property in France in the early 1800s, and they have been kept very well ever since. less
- 30.62ʺW × 1.25ʺD × 70.75ʺH
- Early 19th Century
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Unknown, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Excellent overall condition with minor rubs to finish and light rust. Excellent overall condition with minor rubs to finish and light rust. less
- Louis XV
- Place of Origin
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.