This product is no longer available.
DS 88 sectional sofa in patchwork brown-cognac leather. Hand made in the 1970s to incredibly high standards by De Sede ...
moreDS 88 sectional sofa in patchwork brown-cognac leather. Hand made in the 1970s to incredibly high standards by De Sede craftsman in Switzerland.
Made of five sections, each with a base leather patchwork cushion and a back cushion made from the same soft luxurious leather.
3 x corner cushion
3 x back cushion
10 x seating cushion (W 90 x D 90 cm)
4 x back supports (2 lose units, 2 fixed units)
Each complete element measures 90 W x 90 D x 70 cm H
We have more set-ups in stock, a larger unit can easily be created. With extra backrests, corners and cushions. On demand.
Switzerland, 1970s less
- 70.87ʺW × 141.74ʺD × 27.56ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- In beautiful vintage condition In beautiful vintage condition less
- Mid-Century Modern
- De Sede
- De Sede
- Place of Origin
- Seat Height
- 12.6 inches
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.