This contemporary light made of blackened brass and alabaster is part of the Orphan Work brand and can be used ...
moreThis contemporary light made of blackened brass and alabaster is part of the Orphan Work brand and can be used as a wall sconce or ceiling flush mount.
Orphan Work is a new identity for lost designs from Material Lust’s own archive. We have designed assemblages that allow you to customize each fixture by switching out the face and side plates, materials and finishes. These assemblages act as basics - almost like a uniform. All of our lighting is hand made in Florence, Italy by local artisans using native materials and is UL wired for LED bulbs. Purchasing our work means you are supporting a community of artisans.
Orphan Work 003-4C sconce, 2018
Shown in blackened brass and alabaster
Available in brushed brass, brushed nickel and blackened brass.
Measures: 5 3/8” H x 19” W x 3 7/8” D
Wall or ceiling mount
Vertical or horizontal
Plug-in by request
1-4 adjustable clips
Holds (2) 60W candelabra bulbs
LED bulb recommended
Each piece is meticulously handmade by a family of master artisans - the grandfather, father and son - one at a time in Florence, Italy.
Trade net price available upon request.
Wall or ceiling mount
Horizontal or vertical mount
Available in brushed brass, brushed nickel or blackened brass
Monochrome or two-toned
1-4 clip placement adjustable
Plug-in by request. less
- 19ʺW × 3.88ʺD × 5.38ʺL
- Orphan Work
- Place of Origin
- Mint Condition, Not Used, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- This product is meticulously handmade by artisans one piece at a time. It is therefore quite difficult, if not impossible ... moreThis product is meticulously handmade by artisans one piece at a time. It is therefore quite difficult, if not impossible to make identical items. Any natural blemishes or irregularities should not be misconstrued as flaws less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
- Alabaster Sconces & Wall Lamps
- Black Sconces & Wall Lamps
- Brass Sconces & Wall Lamps
- Contemporary Sconces & Wall Lamps
- Metal Sconces & Wall Lamps
- Modern Sconces & Wall Lamps
- New York Sconces & Wall Lamps
- Off-white Sconces & Wall Lamps
- Orphan Work Sconces & Wall Lamps
- Outdoor Lighting
- Stone Sconces & Wall Lamps
- White Sconces & Wall Lamps
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.