This contemporary dish made of blackened brass is part of the Orphan Work brand and can be used as an ...
moreThis contemporary dish made of blackened brass is part of the Orphan Work brand and can be used as an table top object.
ORPHAN WORK is a new identity for lost designs from Material Lust’s own archive. These act as basics - almost like a uniform. All of our collection is made by local artisans using native materials. Purchasing our work means you are supporting a community of artisans.
Orphan Work 001 Ashtray / Dish, 2018
Shown in blackened brass
Available in brushed brass and blackened brass
Measures 6" W x 6" D x 2.25" H
Each piece is meticulously handmade by a family of master artisans - the grandfather, father and son - one at a time.
Trade net price available upon request.
blackened brushed brass\nbrushed brass less
- 6ʺW × 6ʺD × 2.25ʺH
- Item Type
- Mint Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- This product is meticulously handmade by artisans one piece at a time. It is therefore quite difficult, if not impossible ... moreThis product is meticulously handmade by artisans one piece at a time. It is therefore quite difficult, if not impossible to make identical items. Any natural blemishes or irregularities should not be misconstrued as flaws less
- Orphan Work
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Typical Delivery Time: 7-14 days.
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.