(2011) Limited Edition Photography: Wild Stallion, Salt Wells, Wyoming, USA.
**THIS PRICE IS FOR PRINT ONLY, IN DIMENSIONS LISTED. PLEASE ... more(2011) Limited Edition Photography: Wild Stallion, Salt Wells, Wyoming, USA.
**THIS PRICE IS FOR PRINT ONLY, IN DIMENSIONS LISTED. PLEASE INQUIRE FOR ADDITIONAL SIZES AND AVAILABLE FINISH OPTIONS**
-Limited edition prints are made to order. Price increases with size, and as editions are sold. All signed and numbered by artist.
-Please allow 4-6 weeks for printing and production.
-Presentation Options: 1) Cotton Rag Print under White Box Frame, 2) Metallic Chromogenic Print with Flush Mount Plexiglass, or 3) Metal Sublimation.
Loving everything horse from the moment she could breathe, the unfolding of Kimerlee's life thus far makes perfect sense. The Hollywood dream moved her west from Minnesota but it was the heart of a horse that changed everything. Having worked on both sides of the camera Kimerlee has the natural ability of capturing emotion. She delivers imagery that is unique, dramatic and evocative. Emphasizing graceful lines, rich textures and a view of the horse not done before. The intimate connection she captures leaves the viewer imagining their very breath on your face. Her style is her own and it is that vision that has become increasingly recognizable. She has traveled the globe capturing the essence and spirit of stunning horses. Yet the allure of raw, wild, untouched beauty, rugged terrain and the elements along with the challenge of finding wild horses and the patience for them to trust her is the oxygen to her soul.
Her work reflects passion, purpose and is fused with environmental consciousness. Dedicated to the cause and these works since 2004, Kimerlee's hope is to inspire others, not only to appreciate the beauty of these rich creatures, but to take an interest in helping preserve their place on this land. Her imagery has been donated many times over to organizations focusing on rescue and preservation efforts. Much time, talent and ideas have influenced others to care, to photograph and get involved with the issue and current climate these American Icons are facing.
Kimerlee lives in the beautiful valley of Santa Ynez, CA with two horses, a paint mare named Sequoia and a young newly adopted wild mustang el Regalo. She is represented by one of the country’s largest fine art publishers, many prestigious galleries, along with countless installations, private collections globally as well as celebrity collectors. Her work has been used in numerous advertising campaigns and product branding. Most importantly, it has become a small voice for those who don’t have one, our remaining wild horses.
"Wild Mustangs. Without them the great west was not possible. We traveled, explored and built this land by holding onto their manes and riding the spirit of their hearts. We can honor that gift by being their voice. These beautiful legends, magnificent symbols of freedom and grace are being stripped from their homes, families torn apart and an icon will soon be lost forever. It is my hope to not only celebrate the beauty and magnificence of these creatures but to help them. They are a living breathing history museum, a vital element in our heritage, to our ecosystem and to our humanity. To lose them would be a tragically irresponsible disrespect to our past, present and future. ART has a voice." ~ Kimerlee Curyl less
- 36ʺW × 0.5ʺD × 24ʺH
- Not Yet Made - Made To Order
- Kimerlee Curyl
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
- Not Yet Made - Made To Order
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
- Americana Photography
- Black Photography
- Cotton Photography
- Gray Photography
- Kimerlee Curyl Photography
- Metal Photography
- Paper Photography
- Plastic Photography
- Plexiglass Photography
- Printmaking Materials Photography
- Realism Photography
- Rustic Photography
- Southwestern Photography
- Textile Photography
- White Photography
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.