Redolent of the cafeteria tables found in early-20th-century schools and factories, The Get Back Original Swing-Out Seat is our hallmark ...
moreRedolent of the cafeteria tables found in early-20th-century schools and factories, The Get Back Original Swing-Out Seat is our hallmark product—proudly sand cast and made in America with premium ductile iron.
This versatile heritage piece lies at the heart of the industrial-modern aesthetic of American furniture. Build these distinctive wall-mounted stools into your vision for a bar or kitchen-island. A great alternative-seating solution for commercial projects like beer gardens, communal-dining restaurants, and coffeehouse cafes.
The 12” diameter poplar wood seat is left raw for you to finish to your taste, or the finished mahogany is available and recommended for outdoor installations. We now also offer raw and finished oak as indoor options. The cast-iron assembly is painted satin black or grey to resemble the raw iron look. Other colors are available for the arms, and other materials and wood types can be used. Please inquire for custom requests. Stress tested in excess of 1,000 pounds. Our rule of thumb for spacing is “one seat every two feet.” Spec sheet available upon request. The Get Back Original Swing-Out Seat can be seen in Bars and Restaurants in the US, Canada, Australia & Europe.
Spec sheets and instructional videos are available.
Please specify arm color and wood type. less
- 12ʺW × 12.5ʺD × 12ʺH
- Get Back, Inc.
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
- Mint Condition, Not Used, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- In new condition, we have assembled and tested the arm and bracket. Screws and tops not attached. Mounting bolts are ... moreIn new condition, we have assembled and tested the arm and bracket. Screws and tops not attached. Mounting bolts are not supplied as different methods of installation are required for each material. less
- Seat Height
- 1.0 inches
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.