These chic barrel chairs feature circular-form bodies with curved backrests that slope down to integrated arms. Each chair has a ...
moreThese chic barrel chairs feature circular-form bodies with curved backrests that slope down to integrated arms. Each chair has a single, reversible seat cushion. The six hidden casters on each have been replaced, but the chairs are otherwise in original condition, ready for your new upholstery. Designed by New York interior designer and architect John Saladino for Dunbar. Signed with gold "D Dunbar" tags on the underside of each as well as Dunbar labels on the seat cushions. USA, circa 1980s. 27-1/2" w x 28" d x 34-3/4" h; seat 20" h; seat 17" w x 22" d; arm 27" h.
These chairs are in our Chicago warehouse. less
- 27.5ʺW × 28ʺD × 34.75ʺH
- Dunbar Furniture
- John Saladino
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
- Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
Good vintage condition; original fabric reflects wear but is in presentable condition; chairs are sturdy and sit well; casters have ...
moreGood vintage condition; original fabric reflects wear but is in presentable condition; chairs are sturdy and sit well; casters have been replaced.
- Seat Height
- 20.0 inches
- Seat Interior Depth
- 22.0 inches
- Seat Interior Width
- 17.0 inches
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.