This contemporary light made of alabaster is part of the Orphan Work brand and can be used as a wall ...
moreThis contemporary light made of alabaster is part of the Orphan Work brand and can be used as a wall sconce or ceiling flush mount.
Orphan work is a new identity for lost designs from Material Lust’s own archive. We have designed assemblages that allow you to customize each fixture by switching out the face and side plates, materials and finishes. These assemblages act as basics - almost like a uniform. All of our lighting is hand made in Florence, Italy by local artisans using native materials and is UL wired for LED bulbs. Purchasing our work means you are supporting a community of artisans.
Orphan Work 003A Sconce, 2018
Shown in alabaster
Available in brushed brass, brushed nickel and blackened brass
Measures 19”H x 5 1/8”W x 4 3/8”D
Wall or ceiling mount
Vertical or horizontal
Plug-in by request
Holds (2) 60W candelabra bulbs
LED bulb recommended
Lead time 10-12 weeks
Each piece is meticulously handmade by a family of master artisans - the grandfather, father and son - one at a time in Florence, Italy.
Trade net price available upon request.
Wall or ceiling mount.
Horizontal or vertical mount.
Available in brushed brass, brushed nickel or blackened brass.
Plug-in by request. less
- 5.12ʺW × 4.38ʺD × 19ʺL
- Item Type
- Mint Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- This product is meticulously handmade by artisans one piece at a time. It is therefore quite difficult, if not impossible ... moreThis product is meticulously handmade by artisans one piece at a time. It is therefore quite difficult, if not impossible to make identical items. Any natural blemishes or irregularities should not be misconstrued as flaws less
- Orphan Work
- Place of Origin
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Typical Delivery Time: 7-14 days.
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.