In Kin & Company’s newest design, the crescent table, which premiered at sight unseen Offsite 2017, two hard and unforgiving ...
moreIn Kin & Company’s newest design, the crescent table, which premiered at sight unseen Offsite 2017, two hard and unforgiving materials, marble and steel, are gracefully molded into an interlocking form. The visible tension between the earthy rust-colored steel and the luminescent marble calls to mind the tension—and beauty—in the convergence of body and spirit. The curved steel plates rise from the ground, resolving as thin offset arcs, carving through the surface of the stone and imbuing the table with a sense of kinetic energy. The shifting planes of the crystallized marble create a dynamic canvas upon which the surface transforms from an opalescent blue to a pearly pink.
Custom sizes and finishes are available:
Any size, including console, side table, etc.
Top: marble, wood, glass, steel
Base: red oxide finish (shown), powder-coated in colors, blackened steel, stainless steel, brass, etc.
It will take 6-7 weeks to make this piece
- 49ʺW × 22ʺD × 15ʺH
- Item Type
- Made to Order
- Organic Modern
- Kin & Company
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
- Table Shape
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.