When one discusses "Mid-Century Modern," the town that best embodies the design is certainly Palm Springs, California. The best ... moreWhen one discusses "Mid-Century Modern," the town that best embodies the design is certainly Palm Springs, California. The best known of the designers of the area was certainly Arthur Elrod. He created interiors for most of the major celebrities of the area, who kept weekend homes there to escape Hollywood. Our bedroom set was created for the home of Laurence Harvey in 1967. The home was later sold to Lena Horne, and even later to Lily Tomlin. Both the headboard or nightstands and dresser mount directly to the wall, creating a "floating" feeling. The wooden pedestals shown in my pictures are merely for display, and not part of the furniture. There are pull-out "nightstands" on both sides of the bed, lift up storage units, and telescoping chrome reading lamps attached. The dresser features twelve drawers, and two storage cabinets. All woods are finished walnut, topped with polished travertine marble. The hardware is a stylish Lucite and chrome drawer pull. Everything is in remarkable original condition, and displays beautifully. The bed is set up to accommodate a king-size mattress, and measures 154. 25 inches long, 14 inches high and 19.50 inches deep. The dresser dimensions are listed below. less
- 154.25ʺW × 18.25ʺL × 21ʺH
- Mid-Century Modern
- Arthur Elrod
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
- Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Good. Wear consistent with age and use. Good. Wear consistent with age and use. less
- Bed Size
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.