Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
A spectacular pair of custom made rattan lounge chairs, circa 1995. This particular design was inspired by the groundbreaking Viggo ... moreA spectacular pair of custom made rattan lounge chairs, circa 1995. This particular design was inspired by the groundbreaking Viggo Boesen model VB 136 chair originally produced by E.V.A. Nissen and initially delivered in 1936. This fabulous pair was custom commissioned for the Palm Beach home of a noted Atlanta architect and art collector. Incredible quality, craftsmanship and design execution. The pieces are stout, sturdy and comfortable; built for heavy regular use. The rattan has aged to absolute perfection. An organic masterpiece intended to anchor an important space. Excellent restored condition. The chairs are shipped installation ready. The pieces have been professionally cleaned and re-lacquered; the finish demonstrates a beautiful depth and luster. The rattan projects a rich range of color and warmth. All cane accents and bindings are intact and complete. The price listed is for the pair. Expert custom upholstery service is available. less
- 34.5ʺW × 38ʺD × 26ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Restored, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
Professionally cleaned and re-lacquered. The rattan radiates a rich warmth and luster. All cane accents and bindings are intact and ...
moreProfessionally cleaned and re-lacquered. The rattan radiates a rich warmth and luster. All cane accents and bindings are intact and complete. All professional work performed is detailed in the listing narrative.
- Art Deco
- Seat Height
- 13.0 inches
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.