Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
This elegant and stylish 1960s-1970s bar cart is by Italian designer Aldo Tura. Its unique convertible design allows the top ...
moreThis elegant and stylish 1960s-1970s bar cart is by Italian designer Aldo Tura. Its unique convertible design allows the top to slide open and reveal a built-in brass trimmed ice bucket / champagne bucket. Remove the ice bucket to reveal a hidden compartment for storing or hiding four of your finest bottles of liquor or wine. It also has a built-in drawer on one end that serves as storage for all your drink and cocktail utensils. The unique look and design or enhanced even more by it honey colored goatskin surface finished in a gloss lacquer and trimmed with brass rails and handle.
As you can see from the photos this is a heavy and very well made cart / trolley that is truly functional. It moves and maneuvers easily on four double wheel casters with matching brass trim. Of all the bar cart designs you find, this one is by far the nicest and most functional we have ever had.
SHIPPING: For additional information or the best shipping rate, call or email us. less
- 32ʺW × 16.5ʺD × 25.5ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Extremely nice condition with minor wear consistent with age and use. The original lacquer finish has a couple minor division ... moreExtremely nice condition with minor wear consistent with age and use. The original lacquer finish has a couple minor division lines as shown in the photos. This is typical for this maker and this type of material for the age of the piece. less
- Aldo Tura
- Aldo Tura
- Place of Origin
- Mid-Century Modern Bar Carts and Dry Bars
- Hollywood Regency Bar Carts and Dry Bars
- Lacquer Bar Carts and Dry Bars
- Aldo Tura Bar Carts and Dry Bars
- Gold Bar Carts and Dry Bars
- Italian Bar Carts and Dry Bars
- Metal Bar Carts and Dry Bars
- Wood Bar Carts and Dry Bars
- Brass Bar Carts and Dry Bars
- Yellow Bar Carts and Dry Bars
- Animal Skin Bar Carts and Dry Bars
- Bar Carts and Dry Bars in Dallas
- Goat skin Bar Carts and Dry Bars
- Mediterranean Bar Carts and Dry Bars
- Modern Bar Carts and Dry Bars
- Paint Bar Carts and Dry Bars
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.