Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
This is a superb collection of 16 antique chromolithograph plates of Swedish Birds dating from the late 1800's to early ...
moreThis is a superb collection of 16 antique chromolithograph plates of Swedish Birds dating from the late 1800's to early 1900's. These spectacular ornithological prints were from the book “Svenska Foglar efter naturen och p sten” (Swedish Birds after nature and on stone), by publisher A. Börtzells Tryckeri AB, Stockholm. The original illustrations were the work of brothers and naturalists Wilhem, Ferdinand and Magnus von Wright, as well as Bror Halberg. The Wrights were well known in the mid 1800′s as both artist and Ornithologist. Magnus von Wright was also a well known taxidermist and held the position as taxidermist at the Helsinki University.
16 PIECES TOO MUCH?
We have a total of 16 different chromolithograph plates from this series, all framed and matted as shown in the photos. Have a smaller wall space to fill? Do you need 8 pieces or a small group of 4? We will sell a smaller quantity. Give us a call and let us know the amount that works best for you and we’ll provide you the pricing.
All 16 pieces feature different birds, archival mounted in gold leaf frames with TruGuard UV Protected glass. Dimension listed are for each framed bird.
SHIPPING: For additional information or the best shipping rate, call or email us. less
- 20.25ʺW × 0.63ʺD × 25ʺH
- Early 20th Century
- Place of Origin
- Very Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Excellent condition with some minor wear to the frames, consistent with age. Excellent condition with some minor wear to the frames, consistent with age. less
- Art Subject
- Black Printmaking
- Blue Printmaking
- Brown Printmaking
- Figurative Printmaking
- Glass Printmaking
- Gold Leaf Printmaking
- Gold Printmaking
- Gray Printmaking
- Green Printmaking
- Illustration Printmaking
- Lithograph Printmaking
- Mid-Century Modern Printmaking
- Ornamental & Decorative Materials Printmaking
- Paper Printmaking
- Printmaking Materials Printmaking
- Realism Printmaking
- Swedish Printmaking
- Traditional Printmaking
- Yellow Printmaking
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.