Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
Standing guard over Old Glory, this hand-carved Eagle with 25″ wingspan is just one of the many components and features ...
moreStanding guard over Old Glory, this hand-carved Eagle with 25″ wingspan is just one of the many components and features that make up this unique Folk Art wall hanging. The most amazing part of this one-of-a-kind artwork is its mechanical waving flag. That’s correct, by cranking the antique drill mechanism just below the flag, Old Glory starts to wave as if she is blowing in the wind. The effect is truly spectacular.
TO SEE A VIDEO OF THIS PIECE WORKING, visit our website at GriffinTrading.com and search 7264.
Made from vintage and found pieces this wonderful piece of Americana is from the duo at Van Dusen Clockworks. With their love and appreciation of folk art, they once again have assembled a variety of pieces and skillfully carved and painted others to create this patriotic treasure. As an American, you would be especially proud to display this phenomenal work of art in your home. The piece has the artist signature and nameplate attached.
SHIPPING: For additional information or the best shipping rate, call or email us. less
- 37ʺW × 10ʺD × 33ʺH
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
- Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Excellent condition with the antique and vintage pieces having minor wear consistent with age and use. Excellent condition with the antique and vintage pieces having minor wear consistent with age and use. less
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.