Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
This handsome double sided wood sign is for Shaw and Tenney Decoy and Lures company and was made to look ...
moreThis handsome double sided wood sign is for Shaw and Tenney Decoy and Lures company and was made to look like the trade signs and antique signs of the early 1900′s. The sign was made in the late 20th century and originally hung in a restaurant until it was purchased in the 1990′s. The stylish hand painted black lettering has a wonderful classic look, just like the signs from the past. The center of the sign on each side, features a wood carved duck decoy with real glass eyes. The edge of the sign is framed with a heavy wood molding that supports the center panel. The sign was very well made and very heavy. The top of the frame has had previous repairs, which are shown in the photos, but is now structurally sound and suitable for hanging.
This would look fantastic hanging in a home or loft and it would be the perfect decor for a cabin or lodge. Have a hunter or fisherman in the family? Here is a unique gift that is sure to please. Stylist and prop masters, this works for the film and TV industry as well as commercial retail clients, especially in the sporting goods and clothing business.
Note: This sign is not related to the Shaw & Tenney Oar and Paddle company of Maine.
SHIPPING: For additional information or the best shipping rate, call or email us. less
- 44ʺW × 3.5ʺD × 32.5ʺH
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
- Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Very nice overall condition with minor wear, scratches and losses consistent with age and use. The top of the frame ... moreVery nice overall condition with minor wear, scratches and losses consistent with age and use. The top of the frame has had previous repairs, which are shown in the photos. less
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.