Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
19th Century French Louis XVI Grand Armchair ~ Bergere was crafted on a large scale for an obvious custom order, and ...
more19th Century French Louis XVI Grand Armchair ~ Bergere was crafted on a large scale for an obvious custom order, and features a high seatback flanked by upholstered "wings" with a generous seat flanked by fully upholstered armrests that flare out to provide visual appeal and ease of access. With a frame completely carved from top to bottom, support is provided by cabriole legs and a scrolled and carved apron, with the entire framework rendered from locally procured old-growth oak. Mohair upholstery is in great shape!
measures 51.5H x 39W x 26D - Seat 20H less
- 39ʺW × 26ʺD × 51.5ʺH
- Late 19th Century
- Louis XVI
- Place of Origin
- Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Excellent Antique Condition! Hand-detailed & hand-finished by our expert in-house staff. Located in our 25,000 square foot Dallas Design ... moreExcellent Antique Condition! Hand-detailed & hand-finished by our expert in-house staff. Located in our 25,000 square foot Dallas Design District showroom, NOT our flagship 25,000 square foot Baton Rouge showroom. less
- Seat Height
- 20.0 inches
- Auburn Wingback Chairs
- Baton Rouge Wingback Chairs
- Brown Wingback Chairs
- Chestnut Wingback Chairs
- Chocolate Wingback Chairs
- Coffee Wingback Chairs
- Louis XVI Wingback Chairs
- Mohair Wingback Chairs
- Oak Wingback Chairs
- Outdoor Seating
- Outdoor Seating Sets
- Pink Wingback Chairs
- Rose Wingback Chairs
- Textile Wingback Chairs
- Traditional Wingback Chairs
- Upholstery Wingback Chairs
- Wood Wingback Chairs
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.