Table and four chairs of walnut and walnut plywood from the Cylindra line designed by Henry Glass and produced by ... moreTable and four chairs of walnut and walnut plywood from the Cylindra line designed by Henry Glass and produced by Richbilt Mfg, circa 1966. Born in Vienna and trained in Industrial design and architecture there, Glass emigrated to the U.S. in 1939, working briefly in Gilbert Rohde's office in New York before settling in Chicago, where he studied with Moholy-Nagy and absorbed lessons from Buckminster Fuller. His furniture designs combined expressive, curvilinear visual elements with an underlying engineering sensibility. The present table features a clover-shaped top with well-balanced three leg molded plywood chairs with pierced backs that hug the curves of the table. Two of the tapering curved plywood legs are split to accommodate two 20” leaves that compound the curves of the table top. Rare to the market, this set has been refinished and newly upholstered. Measurements are of the table closed. Each leaf measures W20” so fully open the table measures W82". Each chair measures 18” x 18” x H31”. less
- 42ʺW × 42ʺD × 29ʺH
- Richbilt MFG
- Henry Glass
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
- Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Restored, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
Refinished and reupholstered within the past few years. Fine overall condition with only very minor wear to the wood consistent ...
moreRefinished and reupholstered within the past few years. Fine overall condition with only very minor wear to the wood consistent with age and use. The fabric is in excellent condition. Some minor tone difference to the leaves, which were stored and not used recently. See photos.
- Seat Height
- 31.0 inches
- Table Base
- Table Shape
- Other (unique shapes)
- Table Leaf Width
- 20.0 inches
- Number of Leaves
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
- Brown Dining Sets
- Fabric Dining Sets
- Glass Outdoor Tables
- Green Dining Sets
- Industrial Dining Sets
- Light Green Dining Sets
- Mid-Century Modern Dining Sets
- New York Dining Sets
- Outdoor Patio Tables
- Outdoor Tables
- Outdoor Tables and Chairs
- Plywood Dining Sets
- Richbilt MFG Dining Sets
- Textile Dining Sets
- Walnut Dining Sets
- Wood Dining Sets
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.