Adrian Pearsall Wave Rocker Mid 20th Century
Fantastic mid-century modern wave rocker by noted designer and furniture maker Adrian Pearsall ... moreAdrian Pearsall Wave Rocker Mid 20th Century
Fantastic mid-century modern wave rocker by noted designer and furniture maker Adrian Pearsall.
The chair is in all original condition and still very comfortable after 60+ years!
Walnut frame. Original plush upholstery.
Dimensions 37" wide x 15" high at the front x 32" high at the back x 60" long.
Adrian Mount Pearsall (1925-2011) was born in Trumansburg New York. As a young man he went to the University of Illinois and studied Architectural Engineering. He graduated in 1950. He was also a keen sailor but what he is most noted for is his contribution to mid-century modern furniture design.
Adrian Pearsall founded Craft Associates in Pennsylvania in 1952 to manufacture his own designs. By the late 1950's his designs incorporating walnut became hugely popular and cemented Pearsall as a Designer to be reckoned with. He had great flair as a designer and was brave and modern in his approach. No doubt his Architectural background influenced this. His designs were considered to be part of the 'Atomic Age' design at the time and are now icons of this design period. less
- 60ʺW × 37ʺD × 32ʺH
- Mid 20th Century
- Mid-Century Modern
- Adrian Pearsall
- Place of Origin
- North America
- Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Minor wear. Very good condition. Minor wear. Very good condition. less
- Seat Height
- 15.0 inches
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.