Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
Damian Jones’s Rhoss Table functions perfectly as a side table or cocktail table. Its drum shaped form is sheathed ...
moreDamian Jones’s Rhoss Table functions perfectly as a side table or cocktail table. Its drum shaped form is sheathed in a mosaic pattern of hand-cut and laid brass “tiles.” Each tile has been patinated in varied colors and shades creating facets that reflect light in a dynamic arrangement. The table’s surface, in claro walnut has been precisely contracted in a radial pattern, dyed in a rich green color and finished in a flat lacquer giving the table a leather-like look.
Welsh born Damian Jones creates hand-made, unique furniture with a wide range of influences – from 1920s and 30s Deco design to Egyptian motifs to tribal art. His remarkable works are instantly recognizable for their bold forms and his signature ornamentation. Working out of his Los Angeles studio, Jones creates rich textures by combining exotic woods with hand-cut metal “tiles,” which are individually laid to create beautifully faceted patterns. While Jones does work from sketches, the pattern work that defines his designs is largely spontaneous, evolving as the works take form, allowing the process to guide the finished piece. It is this spontaneity that gives each individual work its own distinct character. Jones’ work is everything that today’s market of mass-produced, sleek design isn’t. Always present in the work is the artist’s hand. Jones favors a reverence for authenticity more than machined flawlessness, embracing the subtle imperfections, asymmetry, and anomalies.
While Jones’ designs are often rooted in traditional furniture designs his approach is distinctly contemporary, resulting in works that are inventive, elegant, and timeless.
walnut and brass
24h x 18.50w x 18.50d in
- 24ʺW × 18.5ʺD × 18.5ʺH
- Item Type
- Mint Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Place of Origin
- North America
- Table Shape
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.