Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
Pair of 19th Century French Architectural Weathered Oak Hand Carved Columns. Grand and stately solid oak columns with rectangular carved ...
morePair of 19th Century French Architectural Weathered Oak Hand Carved Columns. Grand and stately solid oak columns with rectangular carved pedestal bases, barley twist Italianate upper sections and Corinthian capitals, Circa 1890s.
This intriguing Pair of Antique half columns once graced an opening into a truly grand room! Hand-crafted from solid oak, each consists of three pieces: the stunning acanthus frond and scrollwork of the Corinthian capitals, the undulating barley twist columns, and the staid, finely crafted bases, all of which are in their natural state, ready to serve as is, or stain / paint to accentuate any decor!
Each measures 93H x 13.5W x 7D
Circa 1890s less
- 13.5ʺW × 7ʺD × 93ʺH
- Late 19th Century
- Place of Origin
- Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Design Modified, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Excellent Antique Condition Hand-detailed & hand-finished by our expert in-house staff. Located in our 25,000 square foot Dallas Design ... moreExcellent Antique Condition Hand-detailed & hand-finished by our expert in-house staff. Located in our 25,000 square foot Dallas Design District showroom , NOT our flagship 25,000 square foot Baton Rouge showroom. less
- Brown Pedestals & Columns
- Dove Gray Pedestals & Columns
- French Pedestals & Columns
- Gray Pedestals & Columns
- Greige Pedestals & Columns
- Italian Pedestals & Columns
- Light Gray Pedestals & Columns
- Mediterranean Pedestals & Columns
- Oak Pedestals & Columns
- Oyster Gray Pedestals & Columns
- Shabby Chic Pedestals & Columns
- Sienna Pedestals & Columns
- Stone Gray Pedestals & Columns
- Wood Pedestals & Columns
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.