Pink with whites and yellow.
Fully marked……..from circa 1910.
Gilt metal (Ormolu) wheels that move…..gilt metal (Ormolu) Handles ... morePink with whites and yellow.
Fully marked……..from circa 1910.
Gilt metal (Ormolu) wheels that move…..gilt metal (Ormolu) Handles and trim..
One of the cutest Limoges pieces we have seen !!
A PERFECT GIFT FOR A NEW MOTHER !!
LIMOGES PORCELAIN: Limoges porcelain designates hard-paste porcelain produced by factories near the city of Limoges, France beginning in the late 18th century, but does not refer to a particular manufacturer.Limoges had strong antecedents in the production of decorative objects. The city was the most famous European centre of vitreous enamel production in the 12th century, and Limoges enamel was known as Opus de Limogia or Labor Limogiae.
Limoges had also been the site of a minor industry producing plain faience earthenware since the 1730s. The manufacturing of hard-paste porcelain at Limoges was established by Turgot in 1771 following the discovery of local supplies of kaolin and a material similar to petuntse in the economically distressed area at Saint-Yrieix-la-Perche, near Limoges. The materials, which were quarried beginning in 1768, were used to produce hard-paste porcelain similar to Chinese porcelain. A manufactory at Limoges was placed under the patronage of the comte d'Artois, brother of Louis XVI, and was later purchased by the King in 1784, apparently with the idea of producing hard-paste bodies for decoration at Sèvres, although this never happened. After the French Revolution a number of private factories were established at Limoges, including Bernardaud and Haviland & Co.
'Limoges' is now commonly used to describe any French porcelain made in the Limoges Region. less
- 3ʺW × 1.58ʺD × 2.5ʺH
- Early 20th Century
- Limoges, France
- Place of Origin
- Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Near Mint. Near Mint. less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Enter a zip code for more accurate shipping information.
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
- Ceramic Models & Figurines
- Dallas Models & Figurines
- Enamel Models & Figurines
- Faience Models & Figurines
- French Models & Figurines
- Limoges, France Models & Figurines
- Louis XVI Models & Figurines
- Metal Models & Figurines
- Paint Models & Figurines
- Pink Models & Figurines
- Porcelain Models & Figurines
- Shabby Chic Models & Figurines
- Traditional Models & Figurines
- White Models & Figurines
- Yellow Models & Figurines
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.