Frank Side Chair x zuckerhosen
MADE IN: Detroit+Pontiac, MI
The 'Frank' side chair is a bespoke, sculptural chair ... moreFrank Side Chair x zuckerhosen
MADE IN: Detroit+Pontiac, MI
The 'Frank' side chair is a bespoke, sculptural chair made of steel and ceramic with a patina finish and a seat upholstered with fur from a 1940s fur coat. The slightly asymmetrical form is sophisticated with a touch of humor. Each chair is made by hand and can be upholstered per client's specifications.
Makes an excellent side chair as well as a stunning set of dining chairs for traditional, modern or contemporary dining rooms.
One available, sets made-to-order.
Dimensions: H 35" - W 18" - D 19"
ABOUT THE DESIGNERS: zuckerhosen makes authentic, one-of-a-kind functional sculpture, lighting, small objects, prints, textiles and other works of art. zuckerhosen is an art and design collaboration between Elizabeth Leah Born and Mario Francois Isenmann, formed in January 2015. Each brings to zuckerhosen a comprehensive background in the making of art, its theory and its history - with a focus on blurring the line between the "fine" and the "functional" and emphasizing the art of utility.
The zuckerhosen practice is built from a series of self-imposed parameters for how materials can be worked and applied to create forms. These parameters are often established to challenge materials to constantly expand the notion and potential of design to create immaculate, timeless works of functional art. less
- 18ʺW × 16ʺD × 35ʺH
- Item Type
- Mint Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Excellent, new. Excellent, new. less
- Place of Origin
- North America
- Seat Height
- 18.0 inches
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Typical Delivery Time: 7-14 days.
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.