Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
"Schubert" charger hand-painted in yellow with 24K gold band. Designed during the Biedermeier era, a period in the 19th century ...
more"Schubert" charger hand-painted in yellow with 24K gold band. Designed during the Biedermeier era, a period in the 19th century that captured the true spirit of the “Viennese” style of the time. Composers Schubert and Strauss, artist Waldmüller and poets Grillparzer and Raimund all had an influence on the Biedermeier era. A strong sense of family and comfort led to the particular move towards silverware, beautiful glass and exquisite porcelain. This classic and timeless design exhibits elegant simplicity with a nod to modernity.
The chargers are available with a narrow or wide 24K gold or platinum rim in light blue, turquoise, cobalt, violet, pink, yellow, light green, emerald green, chocolate, light gray, dark gray, black and Champagne. Matching dinner and salad/dessert plates are also available. Please inquire about custom options.
Founded in 1718, the Augarten Porcelain is the second-oldest porcelain manufacturer in Europe. Now as then, porcelain continues to be made and painted by hand. Each piece is thus unique. less
- 12.6ʺW × 12.6ʺD × 0.79ʺH
- Item Type
- Made to Order
- Place of Origin
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.